Kezzerbird..The things we do for gas central heating!!!!

2 minute read time.

Strange title, you may say, well, I have been given a grant to have gas cental heating put in my home by Warm front, my one gas fire and one storage heater that I have does not really do alot and in winter I freeze my butt off. Having a bath or shower in my house is a painful experience, Polar bears sit on my window sill laughing at me, watching with shear amazement while I run round blue with the cold in a small space trying to dry myself and getting up for a pee is even worse, my bum almost freezes to the loo seat, Ohhhhhhhhhhhh not nice. So what have I been up to, well, I have to prepare things for this heating to be put in, I know where the radiators are going but it has meant that I have had to move alot of things about, so me being me decided to re-decorated at the same time IDIOT!!!! I have done the front room, hall stairs and landing and my bedroom all in the last three days, I am knackered!!!!! Yesterday my lovely crazy son Karl came over to give me a hand after he finished work, now the idea was to move a unit in my bedroom so I could strip of the wall paper and paint that wall, that was all, so the unit was moved and Montys tank (Monty is my python) we striped the wall and painted it, then we moved the computer desk to that wall, we put Monty and unit against the opposite wall, then moved the chest of drawers across to the other wall, book shelves and the safe where put in the garage out of the way. This task was meant to happen over several days but Karl is like me, once he gets his teeth into something, he doesn't know when to stop. I have half a wall to strip and paint and do the ceiling then that is done, now the idea is to leave it for a few days but I know that won't happen!!!! I saw Mike yesterday, my Mac nurse who has been on leave for a couple of weeks, he fell about laughing at me when I told him about the body boarding boarding, going to the party at Leicester and clubbing, his words were 'You glass is always half full' he was amazed how well I look at the moment and asked how the chemo was going, I told him about the numbness and constant pins and needles in my feet, he said that those side effect would last possibly for years, my comment on that was, no it won't, I have been there before and was told that and I got rid of those side effects once before, so I will do it again, what did he do, he laughed!!!! I am a stubbon old bag and he should know that by now!!!!! Right I am off to make another bucket of tea before I don't go looking a that wall to be stripped, before I don't strip the wall paper off and I don't paint the wall Ummmmmmmmmmmm!!!!! Love and hugs to those who want them....love carol (The unstopable kezzerbird!!!)

I am not dying of cancer, I am living with it.

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Bl**dy H*ll Carol

You've just worn me out reading all that you've been up to!!

Hope the C/H goes in smoothly & the redecoration is finished asap.

Dave

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

lol carol , and they call me superwoman !!!!

I think i found someone just as bloodly minded and stubborn as me , its sure gets us a long way though , take care hun , love and hugs jenni xxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Carol, you are amazing and such an inspiration.

Your zest for life - and sense of humour - is fantastic.

Jacqui xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

hell fire kezzer, im beginning to think youre wonder woman in disguise. got to admire you for your boundless energy and enthusiasm though. keep up the good work.

hugs and kisses    sue xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Carol,

I think you are off your head doing all this painting and wallpapering. Where you get the energy from I dont know.  Just dont over do it and set yourself back. Hope your keeping O/K.

Take care and be safe big Hugd Love Sarsfield.xxx