Kezzerbird.....Sunday a day of rest!!!!!!

1 minute read time.

After sleeping like a log due to being completely knackered because I, The Bird have after all these years, discovered paint rollers and am painting every thing in sight, has decided that today being Sunday and officially the day of rest, shall do just that....rest. OK so I thought by writting that down I would convince myself of that fact but it doesn't really work with me!!!!!! The numbness and pins and needles I have in my feet because of the chemo I am on as reached my hands now, it is very annoying to say the least so I will have to carry on doing things just to exercise my fingers or they will start to stiffen and I can't be doing with that rubbish,no, no ,no!!!! I worked in my bedroom last night, painting and sorting through my files and stuff, I had thought aout going to the club but my eyeballs told me I needed to sleep rather than party, my head hit the pillow and I was gone, ah lovely. Sometime during the night a terrorist attack happend downstairs in my house, well it looks like it did, you should see the state of my kitchen!!! I gather Happiness on a stick aka Kev is thinking the house work fairy would appear and clean up his mess. Bloody pig!!!! Right clean up kitchen, job number one, job 2, prepare veg for roast, job 3 clean out my birds, job 4 clean out fish tank, job 5 clean out Montys tank, job 6 feed animals, job 7 cook roast,job 8 clean kitchen again.............Uh a day of rest, my arse!!!!!!!!!! Love and hugs to those who want them...love Carol xx

I am not dying of cancer, I am living with it

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

I am knackered just reading that lol. Men huh, i truly think they believe there are cleaning fairies (we wish).

My day today sounds similar to yours today but you have got a greater need for rest than i have chick so please try to take some time out somewhere.

You have an amazing get up and go but if you don't rest a little your get up and go might get up and be gone, Let 'happiness on a stick' clean up his own mess!!! Yeah right i'd be thinking the same too if someone had just said that to me.

Take Care Carol and try and have a peaceful sunday.

Love Vicki xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Have a lovely day!

Keep smiling

love

Drew

X

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Carol,

I would love to know what you do for an Encore.

Plus I would have a word in happiness on a stick shell like. P.S. Out of curiosity who is the one thats

Having treatment. Sorry Carol none of my business.

Take care and be safe Big Hugs Love Sarsfield.xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Carol, You'll be sleeping like a log again tonight after all them jobs.Allocate some to happinesss on a stick!!  Try and get some rest and chill out time tomorrow.  Best wishes  Sue xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Carol, Kev should be looking after you not the other way round, why do we spoil our men ,taking after there mothers thats our problem. Still you have got all your jobs out the way and that makes you feel good, take a rest now Carol and get Kev to wait on you hand and foot. lol.

Love N Hugs Lucylee. xxx