Kezzerbird..still plodding on

Less than one minute read time.

Hi guys..just to let you know the Bird is still about but have been quite ill since Christmas, lost an awful lot of weight, got a chest infection, had D&V, I am falling apart!!!!!!! Had my 51st birthday today and had loads of pressies, coudn't eat the birthday cake but never mind, so for some who shouldn't have made 49 I am chuffed to see 51, roll on 52!!!!...love Carol xx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hey...made it on here at last!  So sorry i missed your call last week and even more sorry to hear you have been so poorly.  I will try and ring you soon, but only if you feel up to it.  Haven't exactly been bouncing around lately myself but at least the chemo is finished for now.

Wishing you a belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY and hope you get another birthday cake when you are feeling better.

Love Celia (ce)  x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

happy Birthday Carol, late as it may be .  Sorry to hear about the rough time you've had, summer is just round the corner and you'll be out on the water again soon.  Keep positive and smiling like we know you can do well, and I'm sure we'll hear some good news soon.

Love n hugs

Viv

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Happy Birthday Carol, sorry to hear you are having a rough time at the moment. I hope things pick up for you soon. Lots of love, Lucy xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Happy belated birthday Carol, sorry you are not feeling too well.  Hope you feel better soon.  Take care Carol

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Carol,

Sorry that you have been so poorly but many congratulations on your 51st. Hope things pick up and the year just gets better and better, cos you deserve it.

Keep smiling,

Love and hugs,

lizzie xx