Kezzerbird...Please somebody slap me!!!!!!

Less than one minute read time.

Why oh why do I do this to myself, if having cancer isn't bad enough, why do I watch Jeremy Kyle in the mornings, why do I torcher myself watching these morons moaning about crap, 'I don't trust my boyfriend' or 'My boyfriend looks at my twin sister' or 'My boyfriends pays women to beat him up' Arrrrrrrrrrgh. So I am requesting that cyber slaps are sent my way please, and make em hard slaps!!!!!!!! The only good thing that comes out of watching this rubbish, is that it fires me up for the day, after shouting at the TV I have the energy to get things done. Right I am off to kill some thing UMPH!!!!! Love and hugs to those who want them....Carol the slapable Kezzer xxxxx

I am not dying of cancer, I am living with it

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

I knew I couldn't rely on Lanz,ere I don't want to enjoy it!!!! xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

What a lot of slappers you all are (not sure that's very pc, but I'm sure you know what I mean!) Val X

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I'm not slapping you!!! I watch it too, and laugh at the silly buggers! I have spent today watching disaster movies instead, however - they make me feel my life is so serene and calm!!!

:)

Love,

Ali   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Right here is a Big SLAP for the Bird for watching that creep Jeremy Kyle. Heres a Bigger SLAP for him. I have just given myself a SLAP to waken my self up.

Take care be safe and Big SLAP Love Jackie.xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Oh no, I can't slap you for watching Jezza, as I love it lol. My husband goes off his head, he can't stand him, never mind the guests, but I love the entertainment factor. Guess. I'm probably in the minority on that one.

Drew, I loved your reply, funny as always, Childline Indeed!!! lol.

Best wishes, Christine xx