Kezzerbird.....Oh well!!!!!!!

1 minute read time.

No the Bird hasn't dropped off the face of the earth, I felt like I wanted to, but I can't be bothered with any crap being chucked at me, after all I am to busy kicking cancers arse!! The new chemo doesn't seem too bad, I've parted with the contents of my stomach a few times and only lost a little skin off my hands and feet but the old E45 cream seems to help that. My hair is still in tact and it may get thinner but I have very thick hair, so that isn't a problem either. The home front OH WELL.......Kev is spending his spare time on face book chatting and I am working on my book, he is full of self pity and seems to be looking for sympathy, funny really, I have never looked for or wanted anyone to feel sorry for me but you know what, I could have sworn it was me that had my insides removed, nearly died and have been poisoned 18 times and have the cancer but i don't recall going to the shop and buying an illness that will kill me sooner rather than later. Or did I !!!!!!! I think where I went wrong was in 2008 when I didn't die and should have and I have this terrible habbit of not conforming to the rules of life, but then I never have and I do tend to hit rock bottom and then bounce back like some one has put a rocket up my arse, but i stupidly thought he loved me enough to be there for me. I was wrong. Kev wants to run a mile and to be quite honest I want him too, I have tried the 'cancer go away' bit and that didn't work, bugger!!!! so I guess I am stuck with it but that doesn't stop me giving my cancer a hard time OH NO and I am lucky, i have my kids and my grand kids and wonderful friends to keep me going. Just have to remember where i left my sense of humour!!!!! love and hugs to those who want them...Carol xx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Just keep going kid.  You never know, when the penny drops with Kev you might get another tarantula!!  I know you'd probably prefer a cup of tea and a meal when you feel down, and so would most of us, but I think I might put his computer on the street so he can facebook to his hearts content...... with whatever he wants in his hand, (that he has had to make the effort to put there.)

Enjoy your time with the people that do love you and enjoy your company.  Make the most of them with lots of love n hugs.

Viv

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I am not down any more, I was and then I got angry and that always works for me, I have to make the most of what is left of my life and bloody well enjoy it and I will. I am a true Capricorn, the goat ( No comments on that one please!!!! LOL) I climb to the top of the mountain, then get knocked off flat on the floor and climb straight back to the top again. I am good xx

• How about you open a page on Facebook with "Kev's Bird - The True Story" as the heading? It's a sad truth but many men are just not good at caring. They've been spoilt by their mothers and then fussed around by their wives or girlfriends, so when they need to do the caring they don't know what to do. I'm not saying he can't help it, but it might explain why he's such a plonker. You deserve better.

Cyber hugs,

KateG

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

oh carol ,you are such an amazing lady , i think kev may have forgotten that ,men have short memories ;)

but us on here will never forget it ,you have got me through some really tough days ,with a huge grin on my face . so just remember how much we love you and need you , and keep kicking that butt :)

hugs jenni xxxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Luv you Carol!!!! Keep fighting and don't waste anymore energy on HIM!

Love Julie X