Kezzerbird...Monday the day of rest

1 minute read time.

I The Bird do sware (oh bugger!) that today I am doing nothing!!!!! I completed all tasks yesterday, I have the cleanest animals in the world and my compost bins are all full (why  are my compost bins full, i recycle evrything including animal bedding), the water butt is full of fish water, which is very good for watering the garden, mind you it is monsoon season now in Cornwall so I don't know why I bothered doing that!!!! Kev went off to work at 9pm and i sat my tattooed weary butt down in front of the TV for awhile, then it was time to put Buster and Floyd, my Blue and Gold Macaws to bed, now normally this goes without a hitch but last night was the night that Buster was not going to play, these guys have a huge cage in the bird room and they are out all day, they only go in over night. Buster had decided to hide under the cage and wsn't going to come out for love nor money, so I spent 10 mins trying to get him in, it ended up with me using a thick bath mat to chuck over him, he has a large beak you know and could easily remove a finger, anyway after doing strange things with a broom, I got the mat over him and lobbed him in the cage, Floyd just got up on  my hand and went in.

Buster, fine looking fellow, bald as a coot, that was part of the reason I got him!!

Floyd on the other hand is beautiful

So the last little bit of energy I had left was used up chasing Buster. Bloody bird. I have just let them out and Buster isn't too happy with me, but The Bird always gets her bird, no matter what. Right guys I am off to make my second bucket of tea, I feel like I've been hit by a train, bus and lorry all at once, so today is my day of rest. Love and hugs to those who want them...Carol xx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Dear Carol - sounds like a day of rest is just what the doctor (or should that be Macland friends) ordered. Take care, Val X

PS How's the book coming along?

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

hey carol what beautiful birds ,

plz try and rest just for a little bit ,

hugs jenni xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Carol

I bet Buster guessed you wanted a rest and decided to play up!  These creatures certainly do seem to know just what times to choose when they can cause maximum trouble.

Don't overdo it - I am still in awe of all your activity over the last few days!

Take care,

Grace xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Val...the book is slow but sure, I can't do too much because it reminds me of what hell I went through and still puzzels me how the hell I survived so long but I will do my book, it is another goal for me xx

I have rested all day, I went to bed and slept like a baby and feel so much better for it x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

hip hip horray- kezza had a restday !!!!

sometimes i think you forget

work - REST n play

ttfn xNx