Kezzerbird....It was 4.30 in the morning!!!!!!

1 minute read time.

It was 4.30 in the morning when I finally got into my lovely king size bed. I found the energy to go to the club. When I arrived there with my beautiful daughter, the first one I met was one of my old door crew, it was great to see him, so there was I being cuddled by a young handsome cage fighter!!!!! In fact the entire night I was being cuddled by handsome young guys, I can deal with that, thankfully I haven't got any hormones now, so the old blood pressure stayed stable. It was a night of 'Are you better now' and when are you coming back to work' I now leave them blissfully unaware of my situation, they all seem to believe that I will beat cancer and be ok, I guess I should be grateful that they have so much confidence in my abilities to beat anything!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to be able to return to work and if this new chemo works this time maybe, just maybe, I will be able to dust off my bitch belt and my bouncers uniform and get on with doing what I do best and hopefully I will be in work longer than the 5 months like last time before the crap starts all over again, then i will be a very happy bird. Not looking forward to Tuesday and starting chemo yet again but it has to be done,it is another 6 months but I am used to it now, I could write a book on it (Oh I am writing a book on it!!!) It says that I shouldn't loose my hair this time, which means I shall be bald as a badgers arse again, I like doing things oppisite to everyone else, but that is just me!!!!! I shall be invading Leicester at the end of the month and meeting some of you guys from the site, I can't wait, something I need to do really badly and I will have to try and behave myself, luckily I am house trained!!!!!! Well guys I must get off my bum and finish my house work and sort out my crazy animals. Love and hugs to those who want them...the I stayed sober Kezzer...Carol xx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

hi kezzer and i thought i did well riding my bike 10km!! lol nite clubs, cage dancers and the company of your beautifull daughter wow what a great weekend-you deserve it all, take care tuesday i will be thinkng of you, i wish i could meet up with you in leicester,maybe another time. lots of love and hugs sue xxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Leicester is not very far from Cotgrave and if I am not contagious by then I would like to meet you as well if that is not too forward. Our gay compere at the club wants me to go with him to a gay clun NG1's in Nottingham. He says it's OK - straights go there as well. Irene and her mates have been and she didn't get in until 5 am - Jonathan woke me up to say she wasn't home at four and I said that she had gone clubbing. He was like an old mother hen! I don't think I could stand the pace anymore unlike you young Kezzerbabes!

Keep smiling

love

Drew  X

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Carol,

Glad you had a good weekend and enjoyed yourself

with your pals. All the best for Tuesday. Try not to push too hard.

Take care Mate stay safe Big Hugs Love Sarsfield &

Mrs S.xxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

well done mate and good luck for tuesday. we all in Macland love you.

Kaz x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Carol. sounds like a good weekend,best wishes for the start of chemo, stay strong my 'andsome.

Love Tony xx