Kezzerbird in need of a fry up!!!!

1 minute read time.

Well it seems my stomach bug isn't a stomach bug after all but side effects from the new chemo so last night armed and dangerous with plenty of stoma bags, just in case, the bird went out clubbing again! It was my sons', girlfriends sisters birthday, so I was kinda forced to go out (me forced, yeah right!!!)

There was a crowd of us that went out and what a great night I had, I finally got into bed a 5am, all the youngsters left me to it and went home by 2, my son Karl who doesn't often drink because he is a taxi driver, was shall we say a little worse for ware but extremely funny with it, i wouldn't want to have his hangover this morning!!!!!

I did have a good old few drinks myself, so after I have done this, I shall hunt down a frying pan and indulge in a fry up, this has to be done after an extremely great night out you know!!!!. I got the usual treatment at the club, that is being slobbered over by staff and customers and of course loads of cuddles came my way, which is nice. There was an incident with a lad I know and the doorman who is standing in for me until I return, just stood there and did nothing, so I went over a stood by them and this very unpleasant bloke told me to **** off, I said 'Why don't you try and make me, boy', his mate came over a said some thing to him and he walked away rather rapidly!!!!! HE he! Oh I do miss work and all it envolves but hopefully if this chemo works then maybe in Feb next year I can return. I do hope so.

Right where is that frying pan? Love and hugs to those who want them...Carol xx. Ps Little Gismo didn't make it, I tried my best

I am not dying of cancer, I am living with it

Anonymous
  • Ha Ha the truth is out you only go out in the hope you can step in and show you ain't lost your touch (only joking)

Bet you felt good last night and putting those youngsters to shame I dread to think how next weekend will be at Lanzy's do. Cannot wait for the blog from you and Drew ha ha

take care and keep doing what you are as it seems to be working

john

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

don't mess wiv da best cuz da best don't mess! haha

hope the fry-up hit the spot

x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Carol,

Sorry to hear about wee Gismo, you could only do your best.

Gald to see you are out enjoying yourself and showing the kids how we old uns really get it on.

We Hope your treatment is going well, and you are looking after yourself.

Take care and be safe Big Hugs Love Jackie Angie and wee Megs.xxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

What a thoroughly bloody good idea - you have all the best ones. Sorry to hear about Gismo but as you say, you tried your best but that doesn't make it any easier.

Keep smiling

love

Drew

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

sorry about dear little Gismo Carol. Glad you`ve had a good time out on the tiles lol

I haven`t had a fry up for a long time..sad or what!! now you`ve made me fancy one lol

Take care Carol xxxx