kezzerbird.....I refuse to throw up, so there!!!!!!

1 minute read time.

Cor, this chemo is trying to upset my routine, it will never do guys. I went body boarding after this second chemo, which was brilliant and was going to go yesterday but the old wanting to speak down the 'great white telephone' put pay to that. Picture, if you can, the bird hanging over the loo, saying 'I will not be sick, no, no no, I refuse to be sick' with a pack of anti sickness tabs in hand!!!!! I find talking to myself tends to help on occassions such as these!!!!! I also was a little peeved because I had planned to go out clubbing to but instead I stayed home and cooked myself a very hot Vindaloo because Henry my stoma was shutting down on me, which it tends to do with chemo and I can't be doing with being bunged up. You may or may not be please to know that the Vindaloo worked!!!!!! So if you are feeling a little down today, just picture the bird walking around her house talking to myself with the dog looking at me and thinking ' she ain't right in the head and you might just manage a little smile. Love and hugs to those who want them as always.....Carol x

I am not dying of cancer, I am living with it

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Dear Carol - hope you can put that phone down soon. Thinking of you Val XXXXX

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Carol,

sorry to hear you driving the porcelain bus......bloody hate being sick.

You and your body boarding has inspired me to get up and go and with that did 5k on the bike (cycle) yesterday felt shattered but a million dollars.  Thank you.

Love and a very gentle hug for you,

Alex xxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Talking to yourself is fine,but if you start to answer yourself back,ermmm,a whole different ballgame then!

Thank you for taking the time to make us smile Carol!

Hope your feeling well enough to go clubbing soon!

Big hugs. Alison.x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Carol,

If you keep talking to yourself and upsetting the dog.

Talk to somebody down the loo. Im afraid its coming near for the men in the white coats to pay a visit.Look after yourself.

Take care and be safe Love Jackie Angie and Megsxxx.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Well done Alex, good on you girl x Jackie mate the men in white coats have been and gone, it is official I'm nuts but who cares!!!! Me, myself and I have deep and meaningful conversations and the 3 of us are always right!!!!!!