Kezzerbird...I never knew I was so qualified!!!!!

Less than one minute read time.

After stopping the tears from rolling down my face after reading our lovely Dangermouse slipper man Drew with the exploding bags blog, I would just like to say that I never realized I had that many qualifications, though you did forget the 'bike riding leather clad old girlie, Drew!!!!! Now I obviously have never lead a sheltered life, either bus shelter or Anderson shelter and luckily my stoma Henry does know how to behave, occassionally being prompted to perform after having digested a very hot homemade chicken vinadoo and I have a confession..... I ware Tigger slippers (coz I'm the onlyest one!!!!) So Drew mate, I want to thank you for the laughter you bring and thanks for those new qualifications you have bestowed upon me LOL. Love and hugs to those who want them...Carol a woman of many talents he,he xxxxx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

I had a pair which Kezzer would have liked . They had great big spiders on the toe part. They were so scary I had to take them off.

My cat still plays with them.

Take care love Julie X

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

You're all wonderful - my office colleagues are giving me funny looks as I've been laughing so much.

I'm feeling slipper envy now as well - you could have slipper throwing in the Kezzerlympics? Love to all, Val X

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Meatloaf, I saw him in concert when I was 8 months pregnant with Jack (now 16) and he kicked like hell through (shame he didn't deliver like a bat out of hell tho).

What do you think about taking our show on the road:

Two Bumbags & A Headcase

I don't have any slippers, Ollie my pup kept taking them and chewing them up...no one else's just mine and believe me, even I wouldn't wanna put my nose near to them LOL

Love & Strength

Debs xx

Not sure it would draw the crowds lol

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

What a fab idea Debs, we could make millions the 3 of us!!!!! xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

You could invite Jeremy Kyle to host the alternative olympics lol. xx