Kezzerbird.....Blitzing and Living

1 minute read time.

Ever started a job and then wondered why the hell you started it!!!!!! After having my gas central heating put in my house and packing off the polar bears who stayed with me it was time to start blitzing the house. I am not capable of just doing one room at a time OH NO!!!! I have to work in every room, that is painting, moving thngs around and throwing out the crap, I am knackered!!! Things haven't really changed in my life after being told that I am going to die later than sooner, I have soooooooooo much to do and am so looking forward to next year. WHY, well I should be back to work even with having chemo, going kayaking, learning to scuba dive, body boarding and of course, getting my arse back on my motor bike and I have something in the pipe line to hopefully raise alot of money for cancer research which involves me and some cage fighters, but you will have to wait for that!!!!!

I went out to th club with my beautiful crazy daughter, she wanted to celebrate that she will have her mum around a bit longer, bless her and we had a fantastic night

We had such a laugh, I even danced, we don't often get the chance to go out together but oh blimey, when we do we party on down!!!!!!!! Toni, my daughter and I have this compitition with our butts, she is trying to get hers smaller and I am trying to get mine bigger!!!!!!

Cor my cargo trousers are rather baggy!!!!!!! Right guys my paint brush is calling me and the sun is out so wash day today also. Right guys love and hugs to those who want them as always.....Carol xx

I am not dying of cancer, I am living with it

Anonymous