kezzerbird....About right!!!!

Less than one minute read time.

Hello my lovelies. Last week I was confronted with a very nervous baby doctor, sent with compliments of my consultant who amuses himself by sending these victims my way and enjoys every minute of it!!!!! This terrified lillte chappie had to arrange a scan for me, not a difficult thing to do and I told him that I was on my hols starting from the 3rd of Oct and that I wouldn't return until the 17th Oct and I did say it slowly......He only gets me a scan appointment for the 8thOct!!!!! I rang the scanning dept and made another appointment for the 20th because the woman on the end of the phone and I came to the same conclusion that the scanner would not be able to fit in a narrow boat on the Llangollen Canal in North Wales!!!!! About right eh!! Love and hugs to those who want them....Carol x

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

There is something to be said for being in a confined space when it is blowing a gale and pouring with rain outside. As long as you are warm.

Romantic nights lots of vino good food some hugs and cuddles and whatever.LOL

We know the weather will be fine for you Kez or else.

You scary Kezzer never!

Poor baby doc!

Have a great hol Carol and try to relax!!!!!

Lots of Love Julie XX

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Julie there will be no hugs or cuddles for me chic , not from Kev, not since cancer, cold shouders yep, cuddles no but you can't have everything xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Carol,

I hope you enjoy your Holidays,if anyone deserves a break you do. I was thinking insteadof you having to row that big bloody boat. If you got an engine that might be easier. Have a Nice time hear from you when you get back. Poor wee Megs her eye is so sore looking , but the vet says she will be fine in about 3 weeks.

Take care and be safe Big Hugs Love Jackie Angie and Meggie.xxxx