Merry Xmas

Less than one minute read time.
Just need to thank you all from the bottom of my heart. The chat room has been a great healing process. Not only to help me but to have lots of laughs. I wish you all a very merry Xmas from the other side of the world.At least i get to open my presents before everyone else Jill New Zealand.
Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

HEY!!!!  That is no fair Santa visits you first in New Zealand!!!

I have been good, and I asked Santa for a New Lap Top Computer!

I live in the US, in Michigan.  Right now, we are in the middle of a terrible winter storm.

Temp is 0.  The winds are making driving impossible.  They had a 100 car pile up,

on a road about 3 miles from where I live this afternoon.

Even Santa will have a hard time with Rudolph and his shiny nose in the lead!

The storm is suppose to continue for the next 3 days.

My husband and I will be hybernating!!

I do have to get to the doctor on Christmas Eve.  This will be my 8th and last in this

series of Chemo.  YES!!!!!  I have been fortunate, I do not get sick, with the treatments.

I just get really tired.

This is my first time on this website.

Have a Wonderful Christmas,

and God Bless You and Your Family

This is the time of year for Miracles, and I am

asking God for  Peace on Earth and a Miracle for all of the people with

cancer this year!!

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

The chat room is indeed a wonderful place to meet others.  Another Yank here wishing you a fabulous holiday!  Best, Lori

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Jill

I would just like to say hi from another New Zealander. I live in Waverley Dunedin, so like you will get to open presents 1st. What part of NZ are you in. I will check out you blogs though. Merry Christmas and happy New Year.

Take care

Jacqui :-)

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Jacqui.

It is really great to know that i am not alone. I thought i was the only kiwi in the chat room and felt rather isolated.

I will watch out for you in the chat room. We will able to have a private talk. I am From New Plymouth. Have a very merry xmas and a happy new year.

Jill x x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Good luck and all the best with your health in 2009.

Jill  NZ