This is where you can find out about all the amazing things going on in the Online Community. It's where you'll find news about events and awareness months; ways to get involved with Macmillan and up-to-date campaigning news from Macmillan HQ.
As 2015 comes to a close, we're looking at the top blogs and bloggers which you loved and read on the community this year.
1. Travel insurance recommendations for people affected by cancerCheck out our member's most recommended insurers as well as tips and advice.
2. Our isolation box is coming to a place near youRead about our stunt in Paddington to raise awareness of loneliness and cancer.
3. Your rights at work when you’re affected by cancerFind out how we can support you and give information to you and your employer.
4. Going private - Shall I? Shan't I?Community member Dyad shared her reasons for continuing with the NHS.
5. Cancer, Me and ThemRead blueric2002's story about her journey through bladder cancer.
6. A journey through throat cancerOur member cymru123 searches for wisdom from those who have walked his path previously.
7. Are you watching The C Word with Sheridan Smith this weekend?We blogged about the popular BBC drama based on the true story of Lisa Lynch and her diagnosis of breast cancer.
8. What should I bring to my chemo?- part oneMany of you found our members' chemo shopping list essential when going in for the first session.
9. Mental health and coping with your emotionsRead our round up of treatments and ways to improve mental health.
10. Some pretty graphic stuff - you have been warned!Read Dyad's open and honest blog post about her anal cancer treatment.
We couldn't let 2015 go by without giving an honourable mention to some of our other brilliant bloggers - moonbat, whims and wishes, Ronny.a and Margaret853
thank you so much for the mention, I'm totally taken aback. I just want to help people whilst at the same time also spread awareness of a lesser known cancer type. You guys to such a great job and will see you in 2016.Ronny
I actually re-read 'The C Word' just before the film, I am privileged to have bought a copy direct from Lisa and she kindly signed it for me. So I was happy to see the blog ready for her amazing film, acted beautifully poignantly by Sheridan Smith.
Safe payments by:
If you have any questions about Macmillan, or would like to talk to someone about cancer, we have a team of experts
who can help.
© Macmillan Cancer Support
© Macmillan Cancer Support, registered charity in England and Wales (261017), Scotland (SC039907) and the Isle of Man
(604). Also operating in Northern Ireland. A company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales company
number 2400969. Isle of Man company number 4694F. Registered office: 89 Albert Embankment, London SE1 7UQ. VAT no: