Eyebrows and eyelashes.....

Breast cancer

Breast cancer is the most common cancer in women in the UK. Men can also develop breast cancer, although this is rare. This group is for anyone affected by breast cancer to get together, ask questions, share experiences and support each other.

Eyebrows and eyelashes.....

No. of entries: 9 | Posted on 09 Oct 2012 08:37
  • Hi again,

does everyone loose eyebrows and lashes on FEC and or T, mine are still there as of second FEC but wondering if they all go or thin eventually/enevitably and on which cycle does it start.? I guess everyone is so different, but keen too hear from you , thank you x

J Grant

• Hi my mum was on fec for breast cancer i don't know if she was just lucky but she managed to keep most of her eyebrows and lashes, they thinned slightly and she also kept all her hair. I think its normally after 3rd or 4th if its going to happen but everyone is different. Hope this gives you some hope! x

Rebecca B

• Thanks Rebecca,

yes it does, great to hear she kept her hair too! x

J Grant

• hi, i thought i was going to be lucky enough  to keep lashes and brows because they were still there after cycle 4 but unfortunately  they both came out, they have come back with a vengeance  though my eyelashes are longer than they were before fec.

helen x  

Determination and persistence are the foundation for success x

• How long did they take to come back Helen and did they come back at all in between??x

J Grant

• they did come back in between but only slightly like a quarter of the normal length then they would come out again,  they came back properly after around 4-5 weeks of last fec,  then had my eyebrows threaded for the first time since march lol

i wish my hair would grow as quickly grrr 

helen x

• Thanks for reply Helen did you just have Fec or T also?? x

J Grant

• anytime, glad to help. i just had 6 fec,

helen x 

Page 1 of 2 12Next 5 >