4th chemo to day

Breast cancer

Breast cancer is the most common cancer in women in the UK. Men can also develop breast cancer, although this is rare. This group is for anyone affected by breast cancer to get together, ask questions, share experiences and support each other.

4th chemo to day

No. of entries: 5 | No.of favourites: 0 | Posted on 03 Feb 2012 08:21
  • Hi there i have my 4th chemo to day and my tummy is flipping over prob is my veins and the pain in my arm a feel i could run a mile this has made me ill for the past two weeks just thinking about it the things some of us have to go through xx

tracy donaghy

• Hi traceydee I just had my 5th chemo couple weeks ago and my 6th and thank god Final is on feb 14th !! All I can advise is if it is the T part of FecT then make sure you have pain relief set in place just in case - see older posts on here - there are a few good points and may help u. Just don't suffer in silence like I did. It's not a punishment tho it feels like it! Get help cos we all need it xx You getting there keep remembering that xx
    Janice
  • thanks janice got a phone call 2 day to tell me my blood was low so had 2 go and get more blood taken the nurse could not get any out of my left arm so had 2 use my rite .Thought a was  geting away with it 2 day but got another fone call 2 tell me my count is back up so am so stressed about where they will give me it .It must b a good feeling that your are coming 2 a end of chemo do you rads after i have 30 to get .xx

tracy donaghy

• Tracey I get the same problem with bloods - well they've never been low but took them an hour and ten mins to get bloods. They keep to same arm tho. I tip I picked up is to keep very warm before they try. I layer up n thick socks on etc n drink lots fluids and it really helped honestly. It was becoming a nightmare. Now I'm so less stressed wen I go and the last time was no bother at all. I'll be getting radio but have no idea how many. Think I'll be told next week wen I see my oncologist. I've got scans today on my kidneys etc so worried. It's because of repeated water infections. It's never just the cancer it's all the side effects too. Still could be worse :-) Keep warm Hun n it'll be good xx
    Janice
  • janice hope scan has went well n hope its good news in thanks for the tips take care xx

tracy donaghy

Page 1 of 1