Carers only

Looking after a loved one with cancer? This is a safe and supportive place to share your worries and emotions without worrying about upsetting members living with cancer. Please remember when posting that this group is for Carers only.

Head wear for the Mumma

No. of entries: 2 | Posted on 12 Feb 2013 6:19 PM

Head wear for the Mumma

• Mum is Mid chemo, and her hair has just fallen out. It's her birthday in two weeks time and I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on nice place ( in Notts or online) to get some head wear. She has had to go back to work, as along with the Mastectomy shes been off since Oct. I would like to send her a few by post.....but am not sure what other peoles experiences are. She's in Australia, so the wiggs are just too hot and itchy.  Shes a little blondey usually, so I was thinking neutral colours - any support with this practical side would help!!!  - Thank you in advance

• Hello Frances Is there an Australian version of this site? If you look on a local forum you might find out what is most comfortable to wear and even find on online supplier.